- All-purpose – The strong wallpaper adhesive is ideal for a range of wallpaper hanging projects and ensures reliable and long-lasting results for up to 10 rolls of wallpaper.
- Easy to use – The Solvite wallpaper adhesive can be mixed in 20 seconds and is ready to use in under 2 minutes, with a smooth consistency for easy application.
- Protects while drying – Solvite All-Purpose Adhesive contains a fungicide to protect the adhesive during the drying process.
- Versatile – The Solvite wallpaper paste can be used for most paste the wall wallpapers including lining papers, washable, vinyl, textured and blown vinyl, embossed and heavy embossed wallpapers.
- Package Contents – Solvite All-Purpose Wallpaper Adhesive, wallpaper glue for wallcovering and wallpaper hanging projects, hangs up to 10 Rolls (1x185g Sachet)
Shipping, Collection & Returns
Free In-Store Collection
Add item(s) to your cart, select 'Pick Up' as the delivery method during checkout. You’ll receive an email confirmation once your order has been received.
We’ll send you another email when your order is ready for collection. Orders are usually fulfilled & available for collection on a same-day or next-day service.
Once it’s ready, head to the store and follow the entrance through to our trade counter. Please bring your photo ID & the order number/confirmation email.
NOTE: Please don't head into store for collection before receiving your ready for pick-up confirmation.
Local London Delivery
We're currently offering a contactless local delivery service available on most London postcodes.
Whites, tinted colours & sundries are fulfilled on a same-day basis if the order is received before 11am. Otherwise, your order will be dispatched on a next-day service.
We offer a standard UK shipping method within mainland UK, in partnership with APC Overnight. Delivery lead-time is currently 2-3 business days.
Wallpapers & Fabrics
Wallpaper & fabric orders with a qualifying minimum order value of £200 are eligible for free UK-wide delivery. Delivery lead-time is currently 2-3 business days.
Unopened merchandise is returnable at our Islington store. Most new, unused merchandise can be refunded or exchanged with proof of purchase within 90 days of the original purchase date. Please note, all tinted colours are non-returnable.
***All tinted colours are non-returnable. We recommend that you review colour charts prior to making a decision on your colour. These are available under the 'Order Colour Charts' menu.***
***10L tubs of paint are at high-risk of damage during transit. For this reason, we automatically put 10L tubs on a pallet service, leading to an extra delivery charge. We recommend purchasing your order in 5L tins if you require UK shipping***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.