DRY FLEX® 16
Elastic repair compound for large timber repairs and splicing (paintable after 16 hours*).
Ideal for the permanent repair of decayed and damaged wood. Suitable for large repairs and projects without time constraints.
- The permanent repair of decayed and rotten wood, including windows, doors, fascias/soffits, stairs and furniture.
- The quick emergency repair of damaged wood.
- The filling of cracks, gaps and construction joints.
- External and internal applications.
* Typical curing time for a repair 1cm thick applied at 20ºC. Temperature and humidity may affect curing times.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.