DRY FLEX® 4 2-IN-1
Elastic repair compound, supplied in a single cartridge, for fast timber repairs and splicing (paintable after 4 hours*).
Ideal for the permanent repair of decayed and damaged wood. Can be used with a standard skeleton gun. Can be sanded and painted on the same day.
- The permanent repair of decayed and rotten wood, including windows, doors, fascias/soffits, stairs and furniture.
- The quick emergency repair of damaged wood.
- The filling of cracks, gaps and construction joints.
- External and internal applications.
* Typical curing time for a repair 1cm thick applied at 20ºC. Temperature and humidity may affect curing times.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.