Repair Care DRY FLEX® 4 (2-IN-1) Resin Repair Compound 180ml Cartridge
Regular price £21.70
- REPAIRCARE INTERNATIONAL / (AKA WINDOWCARE SYSTEMS) DRY FLEX® 2-IN-1, 4 HOUR CURE, ELASTIC WOOD REPAIR RESIN
- Equivalent to the fantastic DRYFLEX 4 wood repair resin, this handy, quick 7 efficient all-in-one cartridge from Repair Care International has exactly the same charactersitics as the original and best windowcare, timber repair system by Repair Care International.
- This popular, top selling, 2-Part, 4 - hour cure resin system is perfect for fast, same day repairs, it can be sanded and painted etc. after 4 hours.
- NOW IN A CONVENIENT ONE TUBE SYSTEM FOR EASY APPLICATION, Dry Flex® 2 - in - 1 remains permanently elastic and has excellent modelling characteristics.
- Specified by English Heritage and the National Trust for many years for all wood repairs from simple decorating to huge refurbishments.
- Dry Flex® 4 2 - in - 1 is fully compatible with most Dulux paint systems.
- Dry Flex® 4 2-in-1 is a 1-part system with mixing control system, practical, fast and complete
- 2 year shelf life, without loss of quality!
- A very handy add-on for mastic sealant applicators, carpenters, joiners and shopitters etc.
- Can be used on all timber species
- Easy to saw, plane, screw and drill ready for sanding and painting after 4 hoursThe permanent repair of decayed and rotten wood
- Ideal for repairs to windows, doors, fascias / soffits, stairs and furniture
- The emergency repair of damaged wood
- The filling of cracks, gaps and construction joints
- External and internal applications
We're dedicated to getting your purchase to you as quickly & affordably as possible. During checkout, choose a delivery option that is convenient for you (Click & Collect at our Islington warehouse, or London delivery). There is a minimum order of £200 excluding VAT to qualify for free London delivery.
Free In-Store Click & Collect
Add item(s) to your cart, select 'Click & Collect' as a shipping method during checkout. You’ll receive an email confirmation once your order has been received.
We’ll send you another email when your order is ready for collection. Orders are usually fulfilled & available for collection on a same-day or next-day service.
Once it’s ready, head to the store and follow the entrance through to our customer service desk. Please bring your photo ID & the order number/confirmation email.
NOTE: Please don't head into store for collection before receiving your ready for pick-up confirmation.
A free, same-day/next-day delivery service is available on all central London postcodes. Any customer with a qualifying minimum order of £200 +VAT on colourcentre.com is eligible for a free London-based delivery service.
For orders below £200, there is a standard £15.00 carriage charge to central London postcodes
For deliveries outside of London, don't hesitate to get in touch for a bespoke quote (T: 0207 609 1164 E: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Wallpapers & Fabrics
Wallpaper & fabric orders with a qualifying minimum order value of £200 are eligible for free UK-wide delivery.
Unopened merchandise is returnable at our Islington store. Most new, unused merchandise can be refunded or exchanged with proof of purchase within 90 days of the original purchase date. Please note, all tinted colours are non-returnable.
NOTE: All tinted colours are non-returnable. We advise that you order charts in the 'Find your Colour' section of our website prior to making your decision. Alternatively, you can select a sample pot under the relevant product category.